Thursday, August 20, 2009

FINALLY!

alright, I know I am the WORST blogger. What can I say, I've got babies keeping me busy :) We took Caleb to the dr. on Monday because he was wheezing really badly and discovered he has pneumonia. He is on antibiotics and breathing treatments every 4 hours. It brings me back to the beginning when we woke to feed all the time. He seems to be doing ok so far. We go back in 2 weeks for another chest xray and check up. Other than that, Caleb has been a happy camper. He has his two bottom teeth in and is sitting up really well! Austin still has no sign of any teeth. He is a huge baby but has also learned to give hugs. Alright, so maybe he is grabbing at my hair, but he squeezes around my neck and it warms my heart. Brody is the most on the go. he does not want to be held. He wants to know whats going on at all times. Army crawling all over the place, saying "dadadadadadada" and giving big smiles and laughs. I love my boys!

No comments: