Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Caleb


Caleb is aomost 21 lbs. He is working hard to catch up to his brothers by eating as much food as possible! He is such a little piggy! He probably also gets the most exercise because he jumps and moves his legs non stop! He is just about sitting up all by himself. He loves to sit up and look at all the toys around him. He loves to hold as many toys as possible. If he is playing with something and Scotty shows him another toy, he will reach out for it. he does this over and over until he has all the toys! I think a tooth is going to poke through any day now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the udpates on the boys. I don't get to see them too often, so this is a great way for me to keep up with my nephews. I love thier smiles. I am sure it is nice that they are getting to an age where you can get out and about. Have a great day and enjoy your boys.
Love, Tana