Monday, November 24, 2008

29 weeks


Well, after some stress and a sleepless night I went back to the Dr. this morning. I was very nervous he was going to put me back in the hospital, but I got to come back home! Yipee! And I don't go back to the Dr. for 2 weeks. I am still on strict bedrest and the bedsores are forming (haha) but I have had lots of great visitors and people taking care of me! Thank you so much! The babies look great and are still growing ahead of schedule. They are big time movers and shakers in my belly....I suppose it's a sign of what's to come. I haven't been having too many contractions, and I'm feeling pretty good and large. Scotty is sorting through all the baby stuff and it's coming together! Very exciting! My sweet mom has taken on shaving duty because I can't be in the shower that long and it's too hard to bend down and reach my legs. That's what moms are for!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GREAT picture! :) Yay for week 30! (right?)