Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm BACK!!!


Again, it's been too long. I'm going to attempt to make a personal goal now to blog once a week. At least. Can it be done?? We will see! So the boys are now almost 17 months. yikes! Where has time gone? Let me tell you it hasn't exactly been a "kick back" relaxed last few months. These boys are running, walking, climbing, wrestling, eating, babbling, exploring, and did I mention they are everywhere! A quick overview of the last few months as a whole, then I will break it down for each baby....I mean toddler.

They have all gotten their first haircuts. They have also all gotten a case (or two) of double ear infections, colds, chest colds, etc. They love playing with wheels, bubbles, and most of all anything that has water! When it's hot, we set up a water park in the backyard and they go crazy! We definitly have water babies. Too bad it's been so cold lately! We are now working on eating off of a plate with a fork. It's.....interesting. They definitly try hard but it's a work in progress! We also love going to gym class, playing in the park and trying to keep up with the big kids!

No comments: