Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I know, I know....




alright, I've become the worst "blogger" ever!!! I can't believe how fast time is going and I can't believe how CRAZY life has become around our household. We now have a household full of confident 9 month old babies....who can crawl, stand, and pull themselves up on anything and everything. It's funny because I used to have those mornings where they would just lay in a circle playing with whatever toy was within their reach and I could check my email, blog :), eat breakfast, etc. Those days are long gone. I now spend the mornings chasing babies who are crawling and making a break for it, pulling up on whatever they can find, crawling over each other, stealing each other's toys. But I must say, I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am so lucky and grateful that I get to be home with these babies to watch them become such great, wonderful boys! They are now eating pretty much anything I put in front of them. They love eggs, cheese, any fruit, rice, noodles...I could go on and on. We still go to baby gym twice a week and try to have as many play dates as possible. We use our wagon every day to go on walks (as long as the weather permits) and are looking forward to our first Halloween!








No comments: