Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Week 23


Well, I'm on week 23, and into my last week of work. I worked one full week when I tracked back on, and I am now doing half days this week. My long term sub is doing the mornings, and I am doing the afternoons. I am actually really exhuasted working just 3 hours! What a turn around. I still feel fine, just exhausted when up for too long. The Dr. now has me on bedrest 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. As of now, I have gained 33 pounds. WOW! It's for a good cause though. That means our boys are getting bigger and stronger! Right now Baby A and C are each 1.7 pounds and Baby B is 1.6. They are developing as they should be and everything looks good so far. The babies are officially moving around like crazy. I don't think I eve got to that "butterfly" sensation, I think we went straight to kicking me in the belly. I can feel it really strong from the outside. It's weird because it comes from all over. One side, then all the way on the other. I think they are already fighting!

No comments: