Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week 16




We are venturing into the 5th month of this pregnancy. I have to say I am still feeling great. My back hurts once in awhile, but it's tolerable. I need to say all the good things now, so when I'm in the end, I can come and look back at how easy the beginning of this adventure was. I have been doing fine at school, but I am also off track right now :) When I go back on track, I hope to stay for 2 weeks, but my Dr. wants me to be done after 1 week. It's hard to go from the working world to just being a couch potato, but everyone says to enjoy it while it lasts. The dr. says everything is still looking good. The babies are about 8 inches long and are all in separate sacks, so they are franternal. I informed him my goal is to carry these babies until 39 weeks, and he laughed at me! Claims I will be "crying and begging them to take the babies out" by week 32. Yikes! Fortunately, I am very competative, and that sounds like a challenge!

No comments: